The CCP-WSI Focus Group Workshop 3 will be a full-day event held online on 4th September 2020. Please save the date!
The Workshop will set the scene for the CCP-WSI+ and will focus on the core theme of multi-physics coupling in WSI providing an industry context to these challenges (with invited speakers) and a forum for WSI discussions that are relevant to a broad range of applications that include fluid-structure-interaction challenges (with a specific focus on free-surface flows, i.e. 'water waves'). The Workshop will bring together CCP-WSI project partners with representatives from the wider WSI Community to develop a priority list of WSI challenges and inform future targeted focus group meetings. The ultimate goal is to develop a roadmap for CCP-WSI activities and inform future funding calls.
The objectives of the Workshop are to:
- Introduce and kick-off the new CCP-WSI+
- Develop WSI Computation and Experiment Roadmap
- Identify WSI challenges in the context of multi-physics coupling, i.e. combined hydrodynamics & structural mechanics
- Identify themes for CCP-WSI Workshop Series Design
- Form consortia for Research Project Proposal Development
The event is free to attend but please register here in order to receive joining instructions.