To obtain the current version of DL_MESO, you must complete an online registration form which is accessed below. The software is provided under the terms of a Licence Agreement. You are advised to read the licence before proceeding to registration.
When you complete a Registration Form for the DL_MESO Software and submit it to STFC, your institution (in the Registration Form and the Licence Agreement called 'the Licensee') is entering into a contract with The Science and Technology Facilities Council ('STFC'), as part of United Kingdom Research and Innovation, on the terms set out in the Licence Agreement.
By submitting the Registration Form to STFC, you are confirming that:
- the institution whose name appears as the Licensee in the Registration Form agrees to the terms of the Licence Agreement;
- you have authority to agree to the terms of the Licence Agreement and to enter into a contract with STFC on behalf of that institution;
- the DL_MESO Software will be used only for Academic Purposes (as defined in the Licence Agreement);
- you will acknowledge use of DL_MESO when publishing any data obtained with its assistance by including a reference either to its website (www.ccp5.ac.uk/DL_MESO) or the article: 'M.A. Seaton, R.L. Anderson, S. Metz and W. Smith, Mol. Sim., 39, 796-821 (2013)';
- the information given on the Registration Form is true; and
- you agree to your personal data being used for the purpose of managing your institution's licence of the DL_MESO Software, including contacting you to tell you about changes to and error corrections for that software and generally about the software.
Please read the terms of the Licence Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to them, you should not submit the Registration Form.
A contract between the Licensee and STFC will come into existence when you click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration Form.
STFC is an executive Non-Departmental Public Body. Its address is the Daresbury Laboratory, Keckwick Lane, Warrington, WA4 4AD and its VAT number is GB 287 461 957.
If you wish to contact STFC about the Licence Agreement or the DL_MESO Software, please email Michael Seaton at email@example.com
Please note: After registration, you will be sent information on downloading the DL_MESO Software by email, so it is important to provide a correct email address on registration.