DL_POLY_4 Software (Commercial Use)
This package is
not free to industrial users! Commercial organisations interested in acquiring the package should approach
Dr Ilian Todorov at Daresbury Laboratory in the first instance. Daresbury Laboratory is the
sole centre for distribution of the package!
DL_POLY_4 Software (Academic Use)
To obtain the current version of DL_POLY_4 you must complete an on-line registration form which is accessed below. The software is provided under the terms of a licence which may be viewed on this page. You are advised to read the licence before proceeding to registration.
When you complete a Registration Form for the DL_POLY_4 Software and submit it to STFC, your institution (in the Registration Form and the Licence Agreement called "the Licensee") is entering into a contract with The Science & Technology Facilities Council,
as part of United Kingdom Research and Innovation ("UKRI"), ("STFC") on the terms set out in the Licence Agreement below.
By submitting the Registration Form to STFC, you are confirming that:
- the institution whose name appears as the Licensee in the Registration Form agrees to the terms of the Licence Agreement;
- you have authority to agree to the terms of the Licence Agreement and to enter into a contract with STFC on behalf of that institution;
- the DL_POLY_4 Software will be used only for Academic Purposes (as defined in the Licence Agreement);
- you will acknowledge the use of DL_POLY_4 when publishing any data obtained with its assistance by including the following reference: "I.T. Todorov, W. Smith, K. Trachenko & M.T. Dove,
J. Mater. Chem.,
16, 1911-1918 (2006)";
- the information given on the Registration Form is true; and
- you agree to your personal data being used for the purpose of managing your institution's licence of the DL_POLY_4 Software, including contacting you to tell you about changes to and error corrections for that software and generally about the software.
Please read the terms of the Licence Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to them, you should
not submit the Registration Form.
A contract between the Licensee and STFC will come into existence when you click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration Form.
STFC is a Non-Departmental Public Body. Its address for this agreement is the Daresbury Laboratory, Keckwick Lane, Warrington, WA4 4AD, Cheshire, United Kingdom and its VAT number is GB 618 3673 25.
If you wish to contact STFC about the Licence Agreement or the DL_POLY_4 Software, please e-mail
Dr Ilian Todorov.
REGISTER NOW (World) (link opens in a new window)
现在注册 (中国/China) (link opens in a new window)
Please note: After registration you will be sent information on downloading the DL_POLY_4 package by e-mail, so it is important to provide a correct e-mail address on registration. It is also important to ensure that e-mails from this laboratory are not rejected as spam by your mail manager. If this does happen your address will be removed from our list and you will not receive the download instructions or any information mail-shots and bug mails in the future