SCD produces a range of high-quality software for solving various problems in the fields of linear algebra and optimisation. This includes:
- HSL: a collection of state-of-the-art packages for large-scale scientific computation.
- Galahad: a thread-safe library of Fortran 2003 packages for solving nonlinear optimization problems.
- CUTEst: a constrained and unconstrained testing environment for numerical optimization.
- SPRAL: an open-source library for sparse linear algebra and associated algorithms.
- NLAFET: parallel numerical linear algebra for future exascale systems
See also the Computational Mathematics group's Github page.