*** Deadline extended to Friday 19 October ***
We are inviting proposals for presentations at CIUK 2018
We are currently accepting applications to present in the main programme at CIUK 2018.
Each slot will be 30 minutes long and will provide the opportunity for
you to share the challenges and successes of real life projects.
- Are you involved in a project that uses High Performance Computing to show how "Research Computing Delivers"?
- Does your project collaborate with industry or commercial partners?
- Are emerging technologies and new software part of your research work?
- Do topics such as Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning impact on your studies?
- Do you have a story to tell about how your individual career path bought you into computing and HPC?
you like to share your successes, challenges and thoughts with a
diverse audience of over 400 people, like-minded researchers, technical
staff and commercial decision-makers?
If the answer to any of these questions was "YES" then you are the person that we are looking for!
abstracts of no more than 300 words, summarising your talk and relevant
information to support your application, should be sent to CIUK
encourage you to think about how you will make your presentation as
engaging as possible, and include this in your abstract. Abstracts may
be submitted in PDF or Microsoft Word DOC format. Full papers, or more
detailed outlines of presentations will then be requested from
We aspire to
make the conference as inclusive as possible, recognising the benefits
of having a vibrant, diverse community. We welcome applications from
under-represented groups and will promote a supportive culture for our
speakers and all participants.Important deadlines
- Friday 19 October – deadline for abstracts
- w/c Monday 22 October – applicants informed of panel decision
We look forward to receiving your proposals